SMX Convention Center will be the official venue of the Cards & Payments Philippines and the E-Commerce Show Philippines from September 2-3, 2015. The event will bring over 1,000 payments and e-commerce leaders to convene in Manila to address the Philippines’ commercial future. The event will also bring 60 expert speakers and 40 international and local exhibitors.
Why should you attend?
You would be joining an event which greatly focuses on the future of E-Commerce in the country, more over you would be part of the following:
- Update on the Philippines e-commerce roadmap and how it applies to SMEs. Hear from Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), Undersecretary Prudencio M. Reyes Jr., as he shares the very latest updates for the e-commerce roadmap, specifically for SMEs, in the Philippines. This will take place at the on-floor seminar theatre. Day 1: 2 September 2015, 10:30am
- Product demonstrations. Tour the exhibition hall and discover new and innovative products and solutions by leading suppliers in the cards, payments and e-commerce industries. This is your opportunity to touch and see some of these exciting innovations as exhibitors provide live demonstrations at their booths.
- Partners seeking distributors. Solution providers in the region are constantly on the lookout for local partners to distribute their products and solutions. Can you help them?
- Gain access to the event networking tool and meet the sellers. Plan your meetings before the show! Take advantage of our exclusive networking tool when you pre-register to attend the exhibition. Set up meetings on-site with sponsors and exhibitors before the event and get the most of your visit to our show.
Cards & Payments Philippines and the E-Commerce Show Philippines will bring together the following industry leaders you will discuss about various issues:
- Undersecretary Prudencio M. Reyes Jr., Department of Trade and Industry
- Inanc Balci, CEO, Lazada Philippines
- Paulo Campos, CEO, Zalora Philippines
- Raymond Estioko, Deputy Director, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Orlando Vea, Co-Founder, Smart Communications
- Xavier Marzan, President & CEO, G-Xchange, Inc, Globe Telecom
- John Owens, Chief of Party, E-PESO
- Randy Montesa, Head, Card and Electronic Banking Group, Land Bank of the Philippines
- Reese Fernandez-Ruiz, President & Co-Founder, Rags2Riches
- Rafael Danilo Reynante, Chief Compliance Officer, Development Bank of the Philippines
“With 20 years’ experience running Cards & Payments Asia and the E-Commerce Show Asia conferences in Singapore, we are excited to announce the launch of both events in Manila. The Philippines market is going through a phenomenal period of growth, and the opportunities facing the payments and e-commerce markets are vast. We are looking forward to this event becoming a key driver of growth for both these industries.” Undersecretary Prudencio M. Reyes Jr. from The Philippine Department of Trade and Industry had this to say about DTI’s support for the conference:
“E-commerce in the Philippines is booming, with the market expected to grow to USD 2 billion by the end of 2015. Critical to this continued growth is the sharing of best practice and access to market leading solution providers. We are therefore delighted to be supporting the E-Commerce Show Philippines. As well as delivering the opening address within the conference, we are also excited to be sharing an exclusive update on the E-Commerce 2020 Roadmap. We look forward to meeting all the key players in the Filipino e-commerce community.”
Cards & Payments Philippines 2015 will address some of the critical payment infrastructure challenges facing the market, taking a deep dive into the future of e-money, digital payments, crypto-currency, compliance and cash handling.
E-Commerce Show Philippines 2015 will bring together leading e-commerce companies, to learn from e-commerce leaders on best practice customer acquisition & retention, logistical challenges, marketplace disruption and more.
The event is supported by some of the leading solution providers in payments and e-commerce, including:
- SM Lifestyle and Entertainment who will be showcasing their revolutionary e-Plus! Tap to pay system
- Smart e-Money who will be presenting PayMaya, the first non-bank in Asia to be awarded a Visa issuing and acquiring principal license
- Voyager Innovation who will be featuring Takatack, the largest online ecommerce store in the Philippines, and TackThis, which provides online entrepreneurs a storefront where they can post and showcase their product inventories
- SMK-Logomotion, Wirecard, Ziaplex and HPS, who over both days of the conference will be demonstrating their expertise and helping our attendees to drive their business forward
This is an event you would not miss. Cards & Payments Philippines and E-Commerce Show Philippines will be on 02 – 03 September 2015. Exhibition opening hours: 10am – 6pm (02 September 2015), 10am – 5pm (03 September 2015). Venue will be at SMX Convention Center, Function room 1 & 2.
See you there!