Digital Marketing is the fastest growing trend in social media marketing. It is in fact a method of marketing that has the potential to reach out an exponential number of audience but the question is how would you utilize this power towards your advantage? Asia Digital Marketing Expo (ADME) 2015 may just hold the answer to that.
Why should you attend Asia Digital Marketing Expo (ADME) 2015?
You would say there are lots of Digital Marketing events already but looking closer there are very few events which have an expo and a summit and this sets it apart from the rest. Here are the top 10 reasons why you must attend Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 on July 26, 2015 at SMX Aura, Taguig, Philippines.
20 powerful and informative speakers coming from both local and international scenes will be sharing their views. These are credible and influencers in their respective field. The set of speakers are as follows:
- Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
- Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
- Donald Lim- Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN
- Earl Valencia- Head of Corporate Development/Innovation, Smart Communication
- John Upton- President, John Robert Powers
- Mikel Yaw- CEO, Elabram Systems Group
- Rebecca Bustamante- President, Chalre Associates
- Janette Toral- E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino
- Robert Laurel Yupangco- President, Yupangco Group of Companies
- James Jimenez- Director & Spokesman, COMELEC
- Maria Camille Montejo- CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure Inc.
- Carlos Celdran- Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
- Chinkee Tan- Motivational Speaker, Wealth & Wellness Coach
- Tanya Llana- Business Strategist and Director of Sales & Marketing, Victoria Court
- Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creative Voices Production
- Lloyd Luna- CEO, LloydLuna.Com
- Lewis Hong- Web Consultant, Xyxon Singapore
Joing the set of speakers above are 3 moderators who are also influential and expert in their respective fields:
- Kim Bernardo Lokin was a former Congresswoman & now a columnist under Manila Times & Managing Editor of Business+Class Magazine.
- The Managing Director of Optel, Donald Felbaum was the previous President of American Chamber of Commerce.
- Jonathan Luzuriaga is the incumbent President of Philippine Software Industry Association.
Asia Digital Marketing Expo (ADME) 2015 will be attended by top management and senior managers of componies who would like to network with online media and bloggers. The event will be covered by the media and will be attended by more than 100 members of the quad media; TV, Radio, Print & Online.
Visit booths which will showcase their innovative products and services. Initial set of participants includes Bounty Agro Ventures, Xyxon Heartcore, NWSteel Technologies, Tree Top Adventure Inc, Zoomanity Group, Azalea Residences among others.
Learn more about the emerging topics and challenges in this age of digital marketing. Key topics that will be discussed during the event includes:
- The panel speakers will discuss the following points;
- The digital economy of the Philippines
- Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from east to west and west to east.
- Is the Philippines ready for a cashless society?
- Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation.
- Technology & Entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth.
- Micro- multinationals- E commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond.
Various participating companies will pitch their products and compaties to the participants. This will be an opportunity to know them more and find out how you can engage or be a partner of these various companies.
For more than 4 years, TAG Media & Public Relations headed by Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas holds various events for the mass audience. Started in Laguna in 2010 for advocacy and political events for free while working as regional media coordinator and writer at Philippine Information Agency Region4A, the organization evolved in sharing the advocacy of dissemination of information with different topic from blogging, social media and digital marketing.
Holding it on a Sunday, ADME gives everyone a very convenient scheuld. July 26 will be a total learning experience where you will be empowered, inspired and connected to the digital marketing community. ADME is a whole day event which will run from 8AM to ^PM at SM Aura in Taguig. The panelists will be grouped into 4 panels with 5 speakers each and with 1 moderator each. Please find the agenda here http://www.asiadigitalmarketing.ph
Conveniently located at SMX Convention Center at SM Aura, Taguig, Philippines.
9. Registration Fee
Registration Fee is very affordable. You can avail the Early Bird rate of only P1,500 until end of May 2015. Regular rate will be at P2,000. This is very affordable compared to existing events which usually ranges from P8,000 to P15,000. You can REGISTER HERE.
The elegant American buffet for lunch will be handled by KCs Catering (09196231899) with two snacks in the morning and afternoon during coffee break.
For more information about the event or parnerships and sponsorshops, please check www.asiadigitalmarketing.ph. You can also contact TAG Media & PR at 09166299381 or email@example.com,
What do you think of this event? Will you be attending it?